We have over 40 years of knowledge and experience in the manufacture and remanufacture of hydraulic cylinders.
We have been located in the Milwaukee metropolitan area since our beginning .Our foremost objective was the unrelenting commitment to quality. We have assembled the machinery and equipment to efficiently handle cylinders of all types and size. Most importantly we have a dedicated staff of craftsmen who are career professionals in this field.
Just as our products are custom, we continually strive to customize our service to understand and meet the various needs of our customers. Our customers represent a wide variety of industries including; metal casting, forging, heavy construction, mining, material handling, municipal infrastructure, marine applications and the recycling industry to name a few.
Our large turning capacity includes both CNC and manual lathes that can turn parts up to 40” diameter and lengths to 40 ft.
CNC & manual boring mills up to 6” spindles, with rotary tables and capacity up to 32,000 pounds.
Honing & Grinding
(Horning up to 32” Bores) Shaft Grinding & Polishing (Up to 15” diameter and x 40 ft)
Our welding equipment includes special positioners used for
- Submerged arc up to 750 amp
- MIG & Flux Core to 600 amp
- Arc Welders from 250-750 amp
- Materials welded include steel and cast iron, bronze alloys, stainless & aluminum.
Assembly & Testing
- Pressure testing up to 10,000 PSI without intensification.
- Special designed fixtures to test with applied loads.
- Hydraulic torque tools and proprietary software to insure proper clamp loads.
Our quality assurance program conforms to MIL-I 45208A and MIL-STD-45662.
- Support Equipment
- Blast Room
- Painting (To your spec) equipment
- Pressing, straightening equipment
- We also provide special packaging and identity tagging for our OEM accounts to ship seamlessly to your customer